With Monsoons every year, there comes a phase of uncontrollable throat infection that usually takes a toll on everyone’s life. Here are a list of 10 precautionary measures that are important to keep in mind in order to battle the same.
1. Gargle with warm water & salt
2. Consume the ginger honey tea
3. Take steam from hot water
4. Chewing garlic is also beneficial for one’s soar throat
5. Vitamic C tablets are also a saving grace for soar throat
6. Resting one’s throat also does wonder for the cure.